Is your development project stranded?
Looking for a second opinion on your project?
We help you get back in the saddle.
Kempen Automatisering helps you find a stable solution, in the short term. To then secure your IT strategy.
Unfortunately, we find it all too often in practice.
Your company benefits greatly from a well-functioning FileMaker system, but the project has become stuck through a combination of factors.
This could be due to:
• A lack of documentation in complex scripting, making it poorly transferable.
• Inadequate infrastructure resulting in a slow or unstable user experience.
• There is no professional party for support.
• Loss of internal developers.
• Poor availability of current developers.
• Complex code base that can not be maintained.
• There is no stable version in use after a long time development.
• Outdated techniques which are not supported in new versions.
Contact Kempen Automatisering, we strive to answer each question within 24 hours on weekdays.
Based on in-depth technical analysis, our consultants can reveal technical shortcomings just below the surface. In addition Kempen Automatisering has, in 17 years, mastered a number of standards that are demonstrably scalable and maintenance friendly. Based on the analysis, it may be advisable to replace or repair certain modules/components in your application before they can be further developed in your system.
Our Senior consultants discuss your situation to get an idea of the state of your FileMaker system.
After an introduction we do an automated analysis based on a number of specialist tools combined with a manual analysis to get a better picture of the current status of your code base.
Based on the extensive analysis, we advise you to achieve a stable & productive situation, in the short term.