During the processing of personal data Kempen Automatisering V.O.F. works conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
• clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
• limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
• first ask for your explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
• respect your right to access , correct or delete your personal data held by us..
Kempen Automatisering V.O.F. is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our FM version. We recommend that you read it carefully.
This privacystatement is updated on 1-9-2018
Whilst using our online service we acquire certain data, which could be personal data. We store and use only the personal data directly provided by you, within the bounds of the service requested by you, or data of which it is, at registration, clear they are provided to us to process.
We use the following data for the purposes listed in this privacy statement:
• NAW data
• Phone number
• Invoice address
• Email address
Within our portal, you can access a management environment where you can set, specify and change settings. We will keep track of your activities for proof.
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order. We may share your data with the delivery service to have your order delivered. We may also obtain information on your payment from your bank or credit card company. For this purpose, we use your ip address and email address.We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information for one year after your order has been completed. Certain types of personal data will be retained for a longer period with regards to the legal tax retention.
On kempenautomatisering.com it is possible to purchase objects usable within the service. We use your personal data to complete the payment.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
• by e-mail
• over social media
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your email address, name and address details and phone number.We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
We will not publish your customer data.
Providing Data to Third Parties
We collaborate with other organisations, that may receive your personal data
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We do allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we don't anonymize the IP-adresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility in the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure safe storage of personal data and keep track what might go wrong.
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular
basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong.
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complain against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing.
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we processed of you.
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we will ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to conform it is your personal data. It is important that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will usually comply to your request within 30 days. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Arendstraat 37 Hilversum